"The woods are lovely dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Some May be Wondering.....





















about the numbers behind my run.  How long did it actually take me to run the 8K? I ran (yep, had to walk a little) in 1 hour and 7 minutes.  A pretty slow mile at 13:32, but I finished and under my 1:15 goal. There were 7,000 runners and I came in 4037, or somewhere around there.  From there the numbers (like age group, female) are bleak and I prefer not to look at them.  I do have a little pride!  I hear there's another 8k in June sometime.  I think I'll see if I can sign up and improve those numbers a bit because, after all, October 19th for theRamblin Rose Mini-Triathlon is a long way off and I need to keep up my motivation!

No comments: